- Are you communicating with your customers in their preferred channel (mail, e-mail, mobile)?
- Are all communications personalized and relevant?
- Do you know what % of your contact center calls are caused by your communications & processes?
- Is incoming customer correspondence viewable by CSR's within 4 hours of receipt?
- Can your customers access all historical communications (between you and them) through your web site?
- Are you achieving your growth ambitions?
- Are your sales cycle timelines acceptable?
- Are you routinely quantifying the value your client will receive from your product or service?
- Do your sales processes and proposals reflect client discovery and intimacy (more about them than you)?
- Are your margins acceptable and sustainable (not eroded by "new news" and post sale scope creep)?
- Are your sales leaders effectively coaching and elevating sales team performance?
Cusperience Consulting Group
Take the Cusperience "Yes Test". If you can answer Yes to the questions below, you're operating at benchmark levels. "No" answers indicate your gaps to best in class companies.
Cusperience can help you close your gaps.
- Do you know how many customers & profits you lose annually from defections and non renewals?
- Are you measuring and rewarding customer loyalty?
- Do you know which customers are recommending and promoting you?
- Do you know which customers are not?
- Are your surveys asking less than 4 questions?
- Are you gathering and acting on all customer feedback?
- Are your customer engaged in your product development and innovation efforts?
- Is your CRM system a "sales enabler"?
- Are your sales leaders role modeling CRM system utilization?
- Are your sales metrics accurate and reliable predictors of future business (hit rate, forecast accuracy, cycle time, etc.)?
- Is your sales pipeline a true reflection of future opportunity - not inflated with prospects on "hope island"?
- Are you exploiting data and analytics to target your marketing & sales efforts?
- Are you capturing and honoring customer preferences?
Call us at 585-737-1601